Ultrasound scans are quick, safe and completely non-invasive. They work by sending sound waves into a specific part of the body. These sound waves are then transmitted back to the ultrasound machine where they are used to create a real-time image of your organs and tissue. Our medical professionals can then identify any potential issues such as blockages, growths, or internal scarring.
Why would I need an ultrasound?
There are a number of different conditions that can be identified via ultrasound, and our medical staff can talk to you through your diagnosis and next steps.
The following issues can be diagnosed via ultrasound, quickly and safely. If you are unsure if an ultrasound is the right choice for you, just give us a call today and our medical team will be happy to talk you through your options and answer any questions.
Ultrasound Pregnancy Scan
An Ultrasound Pregnancy Scan is a non-invasive and safe form of medical imaging used to diagnose many medical conditions. We specialise in providing a comprehensive selection of antenatal scans to monitor the development of your baby and provide reassurance to parents using the most advanced and up to date techniques and equipment.
- Early reassurance/viability Scan 7+ – 10 weeks
- NT/Dating Scan 11+2 – 14 weeks
- NIPT Non-Invasive Pre-Natal Testing from 10 weeks
- Gender Scan 16+ weeks
- Detailed anatomy Scan 18+0 – 20+6 weeks
- Fetal Wellbeing Scan 23-40 weeks
- 3D and 4D Scans 25-32 weeks
- Ultrasound Scan (per area) £195
- Ultrasound Scan (Double) £295
- Pregnancy Ultrasound £140
- Pregnancy Ultrasound 3D £195
- Pregnancy Ultrasound 4D £220
- Pregnancy Gender reveal £35
- Pregnancy Gender reveal + customised photo £50