Ultrasound exams are fast, safe and completely non-invasive. They work by sending sound waves to a specific part of the body. These sound waves are then transmitted back to the ultrasound machine, where they are used to create a real-time image of your organs and tissues.
Our medical professionals can identify potential problems such as blockages, growths or internal scarring.
Why would I need an ultrasound?
There are several different conditions that can be identified through ultrasound, and our medical team can talk to you about your diagnosis and next steps.
The following problems can be diagnosed by ultrasound, quickly and safely. If you’re not sure whether an ultrasound is the right choice for you, call us today and our medical team will be happy to talk to you about your options and answer any questions.
An ultrasound pregnancy test is a non-invasive and safe form of medical imaging used to diagnose many medical conditions. We specialize in providing a comprehensive selection of antenatal screenings to monitor your baby’s development and reassure parents using the most advanced and up-to-date techniques and equipment.
Ultrasound Pregnancy Scans
- Early reassurance/viability Scan until 11 weeks
- NT/Dating Scan from 11 – 14 weeks
- Pregnancy Anomaly Scan from 19 – 23 weeks
- Gender Scan from 16 weeks
- Pregnancy Scan
Normalmente, a primeira ultrassonografia obstétrica é feita a partir da 5° semana de gestação, por via transvaginal.
No primeiro trimestre é importante para:
- Identificação e localização da gravidez;
- Analisar se há gestação de múltiplos;
- Determinar a idade gestacional;
- Avaliar anormalidades uterinas e/ou ovarianas associadas à gestação;
Já no segundo semestre, a ultrassonografia é feita via abdominal e é essencial para avaliar:
- O desenvolvimento fetal;
- O bem-estar fetal;
- O peso e apresentação fetal;
- A placenta, o cordão umbilical e o líquido amniótico;
- Ultrasound Scan (per area ) £160
- Ultrasound Scan (Double) £245
- Pregnancy – Early reassurance/viability Scan 7 / 10 weeks £168
- Pregnancy – NT/Dating Scan 11 / 14 weeks £175
- Pregnancy- Gender Scan 16 weeks £60
- Pregnancy – Detailed anatomy Scan 18 / 20 weeks £220
- Pregnancy – Fetal Wellbeing Scan 23-40 weeks £155
- Pregnancy – 3D and 4D Scans from 28 weeks £195