At Murakami Medical Centre, we understand the importance of discretion and professionalism when dealing with sensitive gynaecological issues. These may range from fertility issues, to smear tests, to sexually transmitted diseases.
Some of the most common gynaecological conditions include:
- Miscarriage and early pregnancy concerns
- Menstrual problems (including heavy bleeding)
- Pelvic pain and pelvic floor conditions
- Fertility issues
- Vaginal discharge
- Cervical polyps and abnormalities
- Cervical cancer, vulva cancer, uterine cancer and ovarian cancer
- Adolescent gynaecological issues
Call our clinic to discuss any particular concerns you may have, and we will do all that we can to ensure that your next check up or consultation is as quick and comfortable as possible.